How do I get a Motor Vehicle Surety Bond?

How do I get a Motor Vehicle Dealer Surety Bond? Valuesure has on online application that will allow you to not only get a quote but complete the process and print your Motor Vehicle Surety Bond! Since you are already on our website you are already a third of the way...

How do I get a car dealer license in Texas?

How do I get a car dealer license in Texas? There are a lot of moving parts to getting your dealer license and finding all the information online you need online can take a lot of time. ValueSure is here to help you by providing resources and information all in one...

Who We Are

The agency in licensed as a resident agent in Texas and a nonresident agent in New Mexico, Arkansas and Oklahoma (National Producer Number 1336474) as Insurors Indemnity General Agency, Inc. dba ValueSure.

Insurors Indemnity Company is a Texas domiciled property, casualty and surety company and is admitted to write surety bonds in Texas, New Mexico, Arkansas and Oklahoma. IIC is rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.


225 South 5th Street
Waco, TX 76701

Phone: 1-254-759-3823